1 Minute Personality Test 1 Minute Personality Test

It worked for the first few times just fine, but now the enemies don't load, the bomb elements don't load, and pretty much the only thing I'm able to do is allow the bomb to blow or eat ice cream lol

I really like the idea though, and the pixel graphics and old school music is pretty nostalgic.

Dodge Dot v1.0 Dodge Dot v1.0

You can't lose!

Haha, there is no "game over", as I'm at negative 7 lives right now... So, what's the point? Seems kinda glitchy, and not very well thought out. Also, the music just stopped. Maybe loop it? I dunno. It was a pretty mediocre attempt. Put more effort into it next time.

potatopower responds:

I have it to loop...... Seems that alotta people have problems, me/my beta testers didn't have.

An Unoriginal Maze Game An Unoriginal Maze Game

Like most unorigninal maze games...

You can click and hold down the left mouse button and drag it through obstacles with consequence. You might want to fix that, just to make it that much more original.

Other than that though, it was decent.

Cevox responds:

I have tried to, but I just can't get the left click blocking to work without messing up parts where you have to click to continue. Have any suggestions?

Also, I do realise that it isn't an original game. I do plan to make any future things I make more original.

MAX0T0NIC MAX0T0NIC

Hey man

It's pretty neat, don't get me wrong. There's a problem though. Try putting a stop["stop();"] command on the frame with your menu on it. It keeps flickering from the load screen to the menu screen.

Other than that, I liked the style and animation. Pretty decent game.

Hunting the Spy Hunting the Spy

Overall, decent...

A pretty enjoyable game. Decent idea, but the graphics seem a little lazy. Simple controls, easy to understand gameplay, even without reading the instructions. The little hint pick-ups at the start of the levels were a good addition.

An over all decent effort, in my opinion.

Pumpkin Panic Pumpkin Panic

pretty decent

it's good to play if you're bored, but i suppose that's the point of most online games... a sub-par twist on pac-man at best. if i could change something though, it would be the hitTest between the ghost and the pumpkin, sometimes it's iffy, and the ghost doesn't even have to actually 'touch' the pumpkin to bring about the game over screen.

in the future i'd like to see you try a little harder, particularly be more original, more creative. you'll think of something i'm sure, if you had enough know-how to make this anyway.

NG Office Adventure v1.3 NG Office Adventure v1.3

it's a pretty fun game

especially for a point and click game. doesn't get old too fast, other than the music loop. the challenges added alot to the game, to me anyway. although i could just be a fag[assholes :P]. the humor was decent too. good job.

Save/Load Tutorial Save/Load Tutorial

Awesome tut man

Thanks for this, it helped me a ton. ^^

Word Blast 2 Word Blast 2

It was pretty cool...

i kinda liked it. it entertained me for a bit... i got 47 :)

JACK Arc 1-2 Fixed JACK Arc 1-2 Fixed

That was cool...

i didnt read it though...your awesome at drawing...oh, i saved your movie, lol

ArmTheWolves responds:

Haha, thanks, more to come, I plan to get the whole series on in a week. Its 23 arcs and a buch of shorts. stay tuned. also check my website (brent conns site) for the new huge file comic including every comic in one flash!! coming this week.